Hello, girls. I hope you like salmon because I really do. Salmon is full of amazing qualities such as Omega 3 fatty acid content and bioactive peptides. Omega 3 intake helps with decreased risk of depression and/or cognitive decline in older persons. Since this type of protein is such a great food choice, I decided to make my own list of top 3 Unique Salmon Recipes on YouTube.
Unique Salmon Recipes on Youtube: Gordon Ramsay’s Crispy Salmon Recipe
This is a unique salmon dish calls for several different layers of food. One of them is a salad layer with a ring of small baked tomatoes, and a crispy salmon to top.
- The salad is made with potatoes, spring onions, salt/pepper, white crabmeat, vinaigrette (olive oil, water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper), and coriander.
- The small tomatoes are sliced in half, seasoned, and baked.
- The crispy salmon is cut in rows (the closer the cuts, the crispier the skin gets) about 1/2 inch deep, salt is added in between the cracks, and the salmon is glazed and put skin down onto a pan with olive oil. The salmon is turned once and laid aside.
- Finally, the salad is laid onto the dish surrounded by the small tomatoes and topped with the crispy salmon.
What a delicious dish!
Unique Salmon Recipes on Youtube: Easy Glazed Salmon Recipe with 4 Ingredients
This is a very easy glazed salmon recipe that has 4 ingredients: lemon/lime juice, dijon mustard, reduced sodium soy sauce, and honey. The process is done with a Ziploc bag, fridge, and stove.
- Marinate salmon in a Ziploc bag.
- Take 2 tablespoons lemon/lime juice, 1 tablespoon dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, 1/4 cup honey.
- Prepare 4-6-ounce salmon filets.
- Marinate in fridge for a few hours.
- Take salmon out (do not discard marinade).
- Skin side up (3-4 minutes), transfer to a plate.
- Make marinade come to boil and add salmon back in.
Unique Salmon Recipes on Youtube: Easy 5 Ingredient Baked Salmon
This is a very easy recipe that only calls for 5 ingredients: melted butter, lemon juice, crushed garlic, and fresh dill. The process is done with an oven. After preheating the oven to 375 degrees.
- 5 ingredient baked salmon.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Line baking shed with aluminum foil.
- Lay salmon fillet (whole or portions) on top of the foil.
- 1/2 cup melted butter.
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 7-8 cloves of crushed garlic.
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh dill.
- Pour mixture right over the salmon.
- Wrap salmon in the foil.
- Tuck in the ends.
- 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes (thin for 15 minutes), (thick for 20 minutes).
Done when it flakes easily with a fork.
You see, it’s not hard to make unique salmon dishes, all you need is a couple ingredients, love of food, and patience.